WARNING – YOU MUST READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS AND INFO BELOW TO LOAD OUR GOOGLE EARTH FILE TO THIS APP.
NOTE, YOU ONLY NEED EITHER OF THE GOOGLE EARTH FILES WE EMAILED TO YOU, FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE TO LOAD AND USE THIS APP.
Easy Instructions to load our Google Earth File to the Locus GPS Free App!
1. Click here to install the Locus Free GPS app. (Tap your back arrow to return to this page after install)
2. Once installed, on your Mobile device, go to your email. Find the email we sent to you.
3. From the email attachments we sent, tap the GOOGLEARTH attachment and open with options appear. Select Locus Free as shown in the left screenshot below, and your purchased fishing area will open with the App.
4. Now pinch to zoom in then tap on a spot as seen in the middle screenshot below. The spot info will appear.
5. Tap the arrow on the right side of the info tab as shown in far right screenshot, then tap “Navigate to”
6. GO FISHING! Have fun, LEARN YOUR APP and be safe! See more info below.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to learn how to use this App.
Your screen may or may not look like the one on the left when all your spots are loaded. You can set your icons and many other options as well.
IMPORTANT: The nautical charts overlay found within our Google Earth Files are not for ‘true’ navigation. They have been placed to give you an “idea” of the depths around your spots and nautical viewing. Using the advanced options within this App is solely your responsibility to learn as the methods vary greatly between devices and Android software versions making instructions nearly impossible to provide for everyone. Thank you.
Locus GPS Free is a top 5 GPS App and its free. This is a superb app for looking at and finding fishing spots in coastal waters. Use any of your fishing spots and any app at your own risk with any App or GPS. Boating can be dangerous, especially in unfamiliar waters. Remember, this is not a navigation app, nor should it be used for safe guidance. A Marine GPS or Chartplotter should be used for precise navigation.
We do not own this App, nor do we claim any rights to it. We only suggest this App as an alternative to Google Earth. Please use this App and Install on your device at your own risk. Any updates or requests for info about this this App should be directed to the creator/owner of the App, not GPS Fishing Maps.
LEGAL NOTE: Navigation is properly done with a Marine Chart-plotter with a GPS Map along with an experienced user at the helm of any vessel using our Fishing Spots (or any other fishing spots) or any suggested Apps associated with any of our Websites. Also, remember your new Fishing Spots are only spots. They do not assist you with navigating waters in any way. You are 100% responsible for your on the water navigation. We are not responsible for your safety in navigating with any device, in any way, for you, your person(s), property, damages or otherwise that may occur in association, in any way, of any kind with any fishing spots purchased from any of our websites in any Venue.
Thank you, God Bless and be Safe on the water! Fish on!